There are many different types of gas safety certificates that can be issued. Many of them are performed when a gas device is installed. When most people request a ‘gas safety certificate’, this refers to annual gas safety check. Having a gas safety certificate for gas appliances annually is a legal requirement for owners of rented homes. This certificate is known as the Gas Safety certificate (CP12). Annual safety checks must be carried out by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.
An annual gas safety certificate (CP12) ensures that gas appliances on a site meet the British gas safety regulations. We believe that customers should receive a more detailed evaluation of their boiler than the standard safety checks to highlight potential problems.
If you urgently need a security certificate, we are here to help you. phone call
020 3239 0374
Some of our accreditation
We are fully recognized in the trade. Aspect is registered with Gas Safe and is a member of the Building Engineering Services Association (BESA). In addition, the Aspect warranty covers our sales staff for up to 12 months.
When you hire a London Property Inspections gas engineer to perform a gas safety certificate, you can count on gaining the professional experience you are looking for.
Registered gas engineers with gas safety
- Association of Building Engineering Services maintenance of member ownership
- NICEIC approved electrical contractor
- Property maintenance ISO 9001
- Safe maintenance of contractor property
- CHAS accredited contractor Maintenance of real estate
- Types of annual gas safety certificate
- We have qualified engineers who are able to provide certification for all installations and service of gas appliances in household and non-household systems.
The annual safety measures required for gas appliances are: –
- Domestic: gas safety record of the owner or owner of the home (CP12)
- Non-domestic: safety report gas installation (CP17)
- Commercial catering equipment: gas safety inspection (CP42)
- Extra boiler checks included
An annual gas safety report (CP12) is performed on all devices that are connected to a single gas supply. This includes the gas meter, the boiler, the kitchen, the plate, the fireplace and any other connected gas device.
When an Aspect gas engineer performs a gas safety certificate (CP12), five additional checks are performed in the boiler to make it work properly for longer:
- Boiler control function
- Leakage and corrosion.
- Visual inspection of pipes.
- Condensed pipes
- Water pressure checks
- Our gas safety rates
- Set price for domestic gas supply
- CP12 from £ 80.00 excluding VAT
- Repairs from £ 47.50 for half an hour
- Half day and full day rates with a discount
- Our team is available 24 hours.
- Answer your questions
- Give useful advice
- Call now on 020 3239 0374
- No hidden extras
- What you get from Aspect
- Experienced and researched traders
- Available 24 hours a day for all transactions
- Dedicated Service Support Manager
- Labor appearance warranty
- Rest from commercial accreditation
- Incidental extra costs
- Used parts and materials.
- Collection of parts and materials.
- Ultra low emission zone load (ULEZ)
- We do not charge you any costs
- Parking costs
- Fuel or travel time
- Congestion charge
- Annual service
Boiler manufacturers have their own warranty conditions. An annual gas safety report (CP12) is not always sufficient to meet these conditions. Instead, they determine how the boiler must be repaired.
We can repair your boiler according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. We offer a combined gas safety record (CP12) and a package of service visits.
More information about boiler service
Be safe against gas
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning
Although it is not a legal requirement, if you are a homeowner, you must have an annual gas safety certificate cost. Gas appliances that are not regularly checked can give you and your family a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
We advise everyone to know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Areas we cover
As a guide we have traders available to work in the 25 M of London and in the city of London.
Click here for more information about Gas Safety Check